[SciPy-dev] scipy.optimize.nonlin rewrite

Jarrod Millman millman at berkeley.edu
Wed Dec 17 16:28:26 EST 2008

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 1:06 PM, Pauli Virtanen <pav at iki.fi> wrote:
> I'm not actually sure how this goes. Is Scipy trunk frozen until 0.7.0?
> At least there's no branch for 0.7, only the beta1 tag, so I'd assume the
> trunk is frozen for the moment.

Yes, the trunk is "frozen' until we branch for 0.70.  The only thing
that should be committed to the trunk at this point is documentation
improvements, new tests, or essential or trivial bug-fixes that have
been discussed on the list.  I hope that we can resolve the remaining
issues relating to NR licensing by the end of the weekend.

Thanks,

--
Jarrod Millman
10 Giannini Hall, UC Berkeley