[SciPy-dev] Scipy Tutorial (and updating it)

Gael Varoquaux gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
Mon Dec 8 03:49:29 EST 2008

On Mon, Dec 08, 2008 at 09:44:07AM +0100, Tom Grydeland wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 5:30 PM,  <jh at physics.ucf.edu> wrote:

> > OVER THREE THOUSAND FUNCTIONS
> > in NumPy and SciPy DO NOT HAVE GOOD DOCSTRINGS

> Right, I'll se what I can contribute.  I'm `togr` on the documentation wiki.

I gave you editors right.

Thanks a lot for contributing. I want to stress that the quality of the
documentation is really improving, and this is due to everybody's
contribution. It seems that we could achieve here a "wikipedia effect",
where the wisdom of the crowds gets synchronized to produce a document of
higher quality than individuals would have been able to.

This is fantastic. Let's keep the good work up (and I haven't done my
homework this week end, although I'll claim this was because I was busy
documenting Mayavi :)).

Gaël