[SciPy-dev] random seed in scipy.stats

Hoyt Koepke hoytak at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 15:55:48 EDT 2008

>  Thank you! I will try to review it tomorrow.

Excellent.  Let me know if you have any suggestions or would like me
to change anything.

About half the lines in the distributions.py diff are correcting some
shorthand stuff that I found confusing.  I thought it better to use
the straight numpy names, so I cleaned it up.  (e.g. asarray
abreviated as arr).

>  For related changes like this, it is easier for the reviewer/committer
>  to have a single .diff made from the root of the source tree rather
>  than one .diff for each changed file.

Okay, sounds good, I attached that version.

>  However, I imagine you will probably get SVN access in short order if
>  you keep this up.

That would be awesome...  :-)

--
Hoyt Koepke