[SciPy-dev] Blitz license request for SciPy

Jarrod Millman millman at berkeley.edu
Sun Apr 20 04:14:34 EDT 2008

Hello Todd,

Thanks very much for Blitz and for allowing us to include it in SciPy
with a BSD license.  I plan to go ahead and replace the GNU GPL
license with the revised BSD license.  I have cced the SciPy
developer's list, so that we have a public record of your permission
for us to make this change.

Thanks,

--
Jarrod Millman