[SciPy-dev] styleguide for info.py files?

Robert Cimrman cimrman3 at ntc.zcu.cz
Mon Nov 19 10:36:40 EST 2007

Hi,

Is there a recommended way of writing the info.py files in numpy/scipy
trees? It might be good to follow similar convention to the docstrings,
as it would make an automatic generation of 'printed' documentation easier.

I ask because I have created a short script (nothing fancy) for scanning
the docstrings and creating a LaTeX-typeset pdf. An example can be found
at http://ui505p06-mbs.ntc.zcu.cz/sfe/Documentation#Terms

Now I need to do something similar for the SciPy modules I have
contributed (yes, end of year and evaluation time...). The minimal
change to the infos required is to mark sections by colons (:A section:).

r.