[SciPy-dev] scikits infrastructure: ticket Mailing list, list of projects

dmitrey openopt at ukr.net
Tue Jul 10 00:31:17 EDT 2007

As for me, I don't think that idea of common svn number releases (i.e.
like these 178, 181) for scikits project is good.
I think it should be separated for each scikit - it will be easier for
someone interested in a single scikit from svn to see svn changelog.
+ what is the sense of wasting time for email related for mlabwrap svn
update, when I work with for example pyaudiolab and have no any
relations to mlabwrap? It's just a waste of time.

just my 2 cents
D.