[SciPy-dev] Doc-day

Travis E. Oliphant oliphant at enthought.com
Thu Dec 27 22:42:56 EST 2007

Doc-day will start tomorrow (in about 12 hours).  It will be Friday for
much of America and be moving into Saturday for Europe and Asia.  Join
in on the irc.freenode.net  (channel scipy) to coordinate effort.  I
imaging people will be in an out.  I plan on being available in IRC from
about 9:30 am CST to 6:00 pm CST and then possibly later.

If you are available at different times in different parts of the
world,  jump in and pick something to work on.   Jarrod and/or I will
put out a list of priorities in the next few hours.

-Travis O.