[SciPy-dev] The future of the scipy.sandbox and a reminder of upcoming doc-day

Jarrod Millman millman at berkeley.edu
Thu Dec 27 16:10:29 EST 2007

Hello,

I started a blog, which has two posts about the NumPy/SciPy code
sprint/strategic planning meeting early this month.  It doesn't have
very much content yet, but I thought it would be worth letting
everyone know where it is:  http://jarrodmillman.blogspot.com/

The most recent entry addresses some of the reasons we decided to
retire the sandbox.  I also created a ticket for removing the sandbox:
 http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/scipy/ticket/573

I will work on further documenting what went on at the sprint and some
other things tomorrow during the first NumPy/SciPy doc-day.  As a
reminder, Friday's doc-day will be virtual where anyone with an
internet connection can join in on the scipy channel on
irc.freenode.net.

Thanks,

--
Jarrod Millman