[SciPy-dev] test for packages into sandbox ?

David Cournapeau david at ar.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Mon Oct 16 00:03:10 EDT 2006

Hi,

    I was wondering if anyone would know the rules about the tests runs
when doing a scipy.test() ? Before, I thought that running "import
scipy; scipy.test()" would run all test of default level.
    But it looks like it does not run the tests in the sandbox (at least
with the packages I tried, like svm, numexpr, pyem): is this normal
behaviour ? I would prefer my package pyem tested whenever scipy.test()
is run.

    cheers,

    David