[SciPy-dev] Fwd: [sage-devel] numpy in SAGE, etc.

Darren Dale dd55 at cornell.edu
Thu Dec 14 09:21:24 EST 2006

On Tuesday 12 December 2006 12:20, David Huard wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I followed this thread with much interest and I wouldn't like it to die
> without some kind of concensus being reached for the Scipy documention
> system. Am I correct to say that Epydoc + REST/Latex seems the way to go ?
>
> If this is the case, what's next ? I'm not familiar with any of this, but
> I'd be great if someone knowledgeable could define a roadmap and create a
> couple of tickets so that people like me could contribute small steps.

I have also been very interested in this discussion. Once the issue is
settled, would someone please write a wiki page outlining the preferred
format for scipy/numpy documentation, along with a short explanation of how
to do the markup? Maybe every function could get a documentation template,
which would make it easier for less experienced SciPy users (such as myself)
to contribute to the community.

Darren