[SciPy-dev] numarray weave commit? weave maintainer?

Todd Miller jmiller at stsci.edu
Wed Sep 7 11:08:09 EDT 2005

I have a patch for weave for numarray which passes all of the default
self-tests.  In doing my final checkout,  I noticed that
weave.test(level=10) has some errors and eventually segfaults... for
Numeric.  This was on RHEL3 with Python-2.4.1.

Is anyone actively maintaining weave?  Does anyone have a problem with
me committing changes which enable numarray to pass weave.test() even
though the level=10 tests are still showing problems for both numarray
and Numeric?

Todd