[SciPy-dev] [matplotlib-devel] Weirdness with matplotlib and new scipy

daishi at egcrc.net daishi at egcrc.net
Wed Nov 23 19:51:07 EST 2005

On Nov 23, 2005, at 12:20 PM, Ravikiran Rajagopal wrote:
> After application of Daishi Harada's patch on 0.85, I tried to use it
> with
> SciPy core SVN from yesterday and get rather strange results:

I'm sorry you're having troubles with the patch.
Unfortunately, I can't seem to recreate your problem.
I realize "works for me" isn't a particularly useful
response, but I'm afraid that's the best I can do
for now - and I'll be away again for Thanksgiving
until next week.

FWIW, I'm using the CVS matplotlib with the wx backend,
and the new scipy w/atlas.