[SciPy-dev] matplotlib cookbook wiki on scipy.org ?

Travis N. Vaught travis at enthought.com
Thu Jul 28 14:38:34 EDT 2005

As you know, SciPy.org is a community site and scipy is an open tool.  I
heartily encourage you to post anything useful to scientific computing
with python on the site--particularly if there is any community interest
in doing so.

With regard to size/bandwidth issues: bring it on...if the site falls
over (hang in there Plone) we'll pick up the pieces.  As a fellow
community member, Enthought wants to see the community grow and
flourish.  As a website host, we're committed to making it work for the
community.

Regards,

Travis