[SciPy-dev] matplotlib cookbook wiki on scipy.org ?

John Hunter jdhunter at ace.bsd.uchicago.edu
Thu Jul 28 12:35:35 EDT 2005

I wanted to setup a wiki for matplotlib where I and others can post
snippets, recipes and howtos.  Is the scipy wiki an appropriate place
for this?  Eg, a link under "Topical Software" to
"MatplotlibCookbook".  As a cookbook, it could potentially create a
lot of pages; presumably authors might want to upload images as well,
so it might also consume more bandwidth and storage than typical wiki
pages.

I have no problem shopping for another place to host it, but I think
the scipy site would be ideal if the scipy devs and enthought agree.

Thanks!
JDH