[SciPy-dev] ASP: comments on the web site

Janet Swisher swisher at enthought.com
Thu Oct 28 16:01:05 EDT 2004

I've figured out how to disable automatic linking of names in CamelCaps
(such as SciPy and AstroPy). This was creating extraneous "?"s after such
names, which Russell and others found annoying.

The wikis still support the following forms of linking:

* Free-form page names in single brackets [foo] or double brackets [[foo]]
* Bare URLs
* HTML links, on HTML or Structured Text pages
* Structured Text links ("link text":URL) on ST pages
* ReStructured Text links on RST pages (see
http://docutils.sourceforge.net/docs/user/rst/quickref.html#hyperlink-target
s for details)

--Janet