[SciPy-dev] ASP: comments on the web site

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Thu Oct 28 13:50:14 EDT 2004

Prabhu Ramachandran wrote:

> As regards links to useful software, I sent in a bunch of links to
> Fernando after the conference.  I'm not sure what happened.

Coming... I am putting the page together with summaries of projects, but I've
been away for 2 weeks at conferences, with nearly zero time to work on this
(and a stupid hotel room without internet access, so I can't work on it in the
evenings).  I'll be back home next week, and I'll get this out of the way.
Sorry for the delay.