[SciPy-dev] Topical wiki is up

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Wed Nov 17 02:39:32 EST 2004

Hi all,

OK, I've put up the full wiki page by basically clobbering the previously
existing one (sorry, Janet), as suggested by others.  The location is still:

http://www.scipy.org/wikis/topical_software/TopicalSoftware

This is the previously promised page of links, which can hopefully become a
well maintained (community effort, not me!) and updated page where we can
refer prospective new users.  Right now it's all in one big page, perhaps
later it can be split into subpages if it grows too unwieldy.

At this point, I hope that the website reorg is coming, as having this stuff
hidden in the wiki is not exactly the most appealing for newcomers IMHO.

This is as much time as I can commit to this little exercise (it took _way_
more time than I'd expected, as these things always end up doing).  I hope the
community can run with the ball from here.

Best,