[SciPy-dev] Strange bug in linalg

Norbert Nemec Norbert.Nemec.list at gmx.de
Tue Nov 16 11:30:03 EST 2004

On Tuesday 16 November 2004 16:49, Fernando Perez wrote:
> Glad it helped.  I know Andrew suffered for many months on this one,
> thinking it was a numarray bug but unable to corner it enough to get good
> developer feedback.  At least you didn't end up spending as much time on it
> :)

I now, I compiled glibc and installed it, solving the problem completely.
Luckily, our university computers run glibc 2.2.5 which does not show the
problem.

Indeed, I did not spend as much time as Andrew, even though it cost me a few
hours as well before I gave up on trying to solve the problem myself...

Ciao,
Nobbi