[SciPy-dev] RPMS on www.scipy.org

Sean Dilda sean at duke.edu
Fri Aug 13 15:39:51 EDT 2004

I was looking at the rpms that are provided on scipy.org, and am
thinking about using them.  Unfortunately, I noticed that most of the
src.rpm's are missing.  (There's one for SciPy, but not scipy_core, F2PY
or Numeric)  We have a policy where we don't install any rpms without
saving a copy of the SRPM, in case we need to recreate the rpm with
slight changes.  If you could make your src rpms available, I'd really
appreciate it.

I also noticed that the F2PY rpm you have up is for python 2.2, while
all of the other packages are for python 2.3.  Was this intentional?

Thanks,

Sean