[SciPy-dev] SciPy 0.2.0 tagged in CVS

Travis Oliphant oliphant at ee.byu.edu
Wed Oct 1 03:03:50 EDT 2003

Pearu,

I have tagged the CVS tree as "v0_2_0"

Now, I'm not sure what to do about the auto-cvs-version business as well
as the release_level flag.

Do, we make source-distributions and binary rpms that have those bits on
them as well?

I think SciPy-0.2.0.tar.gz would be a better file name than what it
currently is using sdist command of distutils.

What do you think?

I'd like to start distributing the files and place announcements out.

I tried testing this on Windows but my Windows 98 under WinLin kept
bombing out during compilation (something about an illegal instruction
under and MS DOS prompt).

If someone can test the Windows build that would be great.

-Travis