[SciPy-dev] Announce: First installable version of Chaco plotting toolkit is now available

eric jones eric at enthought.com
Fri Sep 20 23:35:44 EDT 2002

Dave got it working with 2.3.3.1 before he left the office today, so I
don't think this is the issue.  I think it has only been tested on
Windows lately, though.  I saw a version running on Sun about a month
ago, but it hasn't been run there lately as far as I know.

If you can get any more information about where it is failing, I'm sure
Dave would appreciate it.

eric

/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/chaco/demo/wxdemo_plot.py