[SciPy-dev] scipy graphics wiki/website?

clee at spiralis.merseine.nu clee at spiralis.merseine.nu
Fri May 3 16:41:28 EDT 2002

Periodically, I've seen mails go by on the list from people who say they are
either interested in or working on extending the graphics capabilities of
scipy.  Is there a central site for pooling  efforts and information on scipy
graphics?

Is the wiki the place to set something up?  I'm interested in helping with the
effort with a web page or two reviewing what's available for python graphics,
and an RFC/proposal for the underlying image model.

--
Christopher Lee
Washington University Dept. of Anatomy and Neurobiology