[SciPy-dev] Re: [Numpy-discussion] QR algorithms in Python

James G Analytis james.analytis at physics.ox.ac.uk
Wed Aug 14 05:08:56 EDT 2002

Dear Pearu,
Thanks! Scipy seems to be working fine, but I haven't tried anything too large
yet. A few things to note though:
Lapack installed with a few testing errors. However the libraries are all
there and about 6MB so I'm not too concerned.
I had to manually copy lipapack.a from the updated ATLAS folder to the
appropriate path /usr/local/lib/.

I'm pretty happy with what I've seen so far. Thanks for your help!
James