[scikit-learn] Full-time job opportunity -- software engineer for open source project

Matteo Caorsi m.caorsi at l2f.ch
Wed Jun 19 05:56:29 EDT 2019

Who we are:
L2F is a start-up based on the EPFL Innovation Park (Lausanne, CH). We are currently working at the frontier of machine learning and topological data analysis, in collaboration with several academic partners.

Our Mission:
We are developing an open source library implementing new topological data analysis algorithms that are being designed by our research team. The library shall be user-friendly, well documented, high-performance and well integrated with state-of-the-art machine learning libraries (such as scikit-learn and Keras). We are offering a full-time job in our company to help us develop this library. The candidate will work in the L2F research team.

Profile description:
We are looking for a computer scientist matching these characteristics:

  *   2+ years of experience in software engineering
  *   Skilled with Python and C++ (in particular, at ease wrapping C++ code for Python)
  *   Aware of how open source communities work. Better if he/she contributed in open-source collaborations, such as scikit-learn.
  *   At ease writing specifications, developer documentation and good user documentation
  *   Fluent with continuous integration, Git and common developer tools
  *   Skilled in testing architectures (unit tests, integration tests,…)

How to apply:
Applicants can write an e-mail to Dr. Matteo Caorsi (m.caorsi at l2f.ch<mailto:m.caorsi at l2f.ch> ) attaching their CV and a short letter detailing their relevant experience and motivation.

Starting date:
This position is available for immediate start for the right candidate.