[scikit-learn] Semi-supervised methods

gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
Tue Jun 18 13:16:06 EDT 2019

Hi Jonathan,

It's very important that you keep discussions on the list, to keep
everybody informed, and also to make sure that I am not the bottleneck (I
deal terribly with email).

Once again, I want to stress that getting code in scikit-learn is a long
process (maybe unfortunately). I think that working on a package getting
these algorithm out first, before trying to move some upstream to
scikit-learn, is the best option. I am saying this despite the fact that
I really want scikit-learn to grow and consolidate useful algorithms in
one package. It's just a question of being efficient.

Cheers,

Gaël

--
    Gael Varoquaux