[scikit-learn] Sprint discussion points?

Andreas Mueller t3kcit at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 11:33:50 EST 2019

Sure, we can change it up on Tuesday.
I agree having things that we can implement during the week would be good.
I was actually kind of optimistic and was hoping we could make some dent
into the freezing,
and the convergence issues might be less controversial and more a
technical challenge.

I would like to be part of the fit_transform discussion but I don't have
to be.
Certainly I would want to discuss the grid-search stuff with Joel being
present.