[scikit-image] A request for more frequent releases

Juan Nunez-Iglesias jni at fastmail.com
Sun Sep 9 21:22:54 EDT 2018

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018, at 4:52 AM, Mark Harfouche wrote:
> I don't know if you are still using "projects" on github to track
> these meta issues.>
> I think this one seems quite appropriate.
>
> https://github.com/scikit-image/scikit-image/projects

Agreed, no, we are not using projects at this moment. (At least I'm
not.) Probably that should change. As a stopgap, you could create
individual issues for these and then create a tick-box issue tracking
them. But you're right that projects is the right approach.
> I would like to an other discussion point:
> 8. Rethinking how often we backport to 0.14.X.

Can you elaborate? Do you want to increase or decrease the
frequency of this?
Juan.