scikits-image 0.4 release

Emmanuelle Gouillart emmanuelle.gouillart at nsup.org
Mon Dec 5 04:50:57 EST 2011

Very cool :-). I was very excited to talk about the new release during my
talk at Scipy India (a few hours ago), thanks for the opportunity to
advertise the release!

During questions, I was asked if during the sprint, it would be possible
to contribute to the Debian/Ubuntu packaging. I don't know the status of
the packaging, and if something could be done to help with the packaging.
What should I answer to the person who asked about packaging?

Cheers,
Emmanuelle