iso-contour finding and color-space manipulations

Stéfan van der Walt stefan at sun.ac.za
Sun Oct 18 11:01:35 EDT 2009

Hi Ralf

2009/10/18 Ralf Gommers <ralf.gommers at googlemail.com>:
> Looking at the code that needs to be integrated, I'm most interested in the
> 2D iso-contour finding and color-space manipulations. The coming week I've
> got time to do this.

The relevant post on the SciPy list is here:

http://mail.scipy.org/pipermail/scipy-user/2009-July/021719.html

> Same question for the color-space stuff, Nicolas, or anyone else?

Travis had some colour-space manipulation code here:

http://svn.scipy.org/svn/scipy/branches/sandbox/scipy/sandbox/image/color.py

I think Nicholas included his (faster) version of rgb2hsv, but the
file above includes many more converters which can be brought over
once they're documented and tested.

Regards
Stéfan