[Pythonmac-SIG] Appscript and Snow Leopard

Norman Gray norman at astro.gla.ac.uk
Fri Sep 11 17:48:18 CEST 2009

Greetings

On 2009 Sep 11, at 15:02, Brad Howes wrote:

> Did you force the reinstall? It appears so, since it reached the
> 10.6 appscript install.

How do you do that?  My own problem here [1] is that I can't work out
how to make appscript play with python 2.6 (or 10.6).

> Sorry. No idea what is happening there. I'm able to interact with
> iTunes just fine (so far) with 10.6.

That's what I'm aiming to be able to do (as worked in 10.5).

All the best,

Norman

[1] http://mail.python.org/pipermail/pythonmac-sig/2009-September/021581.html

--
Norman Gray  :  http://nxg.me.uk
Dept Physics and Astronomy, University of Leicester, UK