[Pythonmac-SIG] 64-bit code

Dethe Elza delza at livingcode.org
Sun Jun 17 19:41:17 CEST 2007

On 17-Jun-07, at 9:26 AM, Ronald Oussoren wrote:

> Speaking of PyObjC: I'm working on a new major release of PyObjC.
> The code is not yet available in the public repository because I'm
> targetting Leopard (with a backward compatibility layer for Tiger
> and Panther) and didn't want to have to think too much about which
> parts of the code are covered by the Leopard NDA.  I'll starting
> writing more about this in the near future, but let me say I'm
> really excited about the enhancements in the 2.0 tree.
>
> Ronald

That's good to hear.  I'm very excited about Leopard, which in many
ways seems to be for developers more than for end users.  I suspected
that the quiet on the PyObjC front may have had to do with Leopard
development, but it's nice to have confirmation of that.  I can
hardly wait.

--Dethe

"It goes against the grain of modern education to teach children to
program. What fun is there in making plans, acquiring discipline in
organizing thoughts, devoting attention to detail and learning to be
self-critical?" --Alan Perlis