[Pythonmac-SIG] gmpy universal build (static)?

Daniel Lord daniellord at mac.com
Tue Jan 9 12:04:25 CET 2007

Ronald,
Yes I will. You raise a very good point about reproducibility.
I'll build a binary distro for those who want to keep it simple.
But I will also include an archive containing instruction, shell
scripts, env vars, and steps required to 'curl' the source and build
it from scratch.
It requires just a bit of tweaking the CFLAGS and LDFLAGS ( for gmp)
and a one-line patch for the gmpy distro in cvs (1.02)

That would be an ideal things to also put in the Wiki were it not in
such sorry state.
I'd like to help with the Wiki, but I don't have the requisite time
to learn is admin nor do the content justice right now.

Daniel