[Pythonmac-SIG] Getting an ugly icon?

Chris Van Bael chris.van.bael at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 21:23:41 CET 2006

Hi Ronald,

I tried your suggestions, but now I'm officially completely lost:
In Finder I first saw a generic icon. (just after building)
I started my application: at first the pygame icon, afterwards my ugly icon.
Closed my app and did "touch myapp.app"
Now I got a "16ton" icon in Finder and still my ugly icon when running?!

It seems my icon is not included in the Resources folder in myapp.app,
but PythonApplet.icns is.
But how and why is it still showing my ugly icon when running?
Can anybody please shed some light on this one, because I'm totally lost...

Chris