[Pythonmac-SIG] Fwd: Re: python appscript is displaying warning/errors sometimes

Jordan Breeding jordan.breeding at mac.com
Wed Jun 28 21:26:38 CEST 2006

Okay, I am attaching a copy of the current script.  Usernames, passwords, and email addresses have been replaced with "****".  This code might be a little rough, probably looks like c++ instead of pure python, etc.  But it does work except for that I get those errors from time to time.  I seem to get the errors regardless of whether I call python or pythonw.  I am using the latest appscript (appscript installer 1.3.2) and Universal Python 2.4.3.  Thanks for any help tracking down why these errors/warnings occur.

Jordan