[Pythonmac-SIG] Fwd: Re: python appscript is displaying warning/errors sometimes

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Wed Jun 28 21:01:15 CEST 2006

pythonw is and always has been a stub that launches a regular python
interpreter. There is nothing special about it except for the path
the regular interpreter is located at. The only thing it can do is
enable WindowServer access; it shouldn't ever cause any issues
(especially of this sort). In other words, it is absolutely not your
problem.

The script isn't attached. I doubt anyone will be able to help you on
this without source code. You are correct about the message's
meaning, but without source the cause can't be determined.

-bob