[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython logo redux

John Miller jmillr at umich.edu
Tue Nov 4 18:06:12 EST 2003

I'd like to clarify a bit. The context of my initial endorsement of the
grail was as a replacement for the apple in the center of the original
image. So I was imagining a logo much like the current one, but with a
snake wrapped around a grail (as if to suggest that Python *has found*
the missing grail). Subsequent suggestions appear to endorse the idea
of a standalone grail, sans snake.

Personally, I'm in favor of either idea. I just don't like the apple in
the icon.

John