[Pythonmac-SIG] New MacPython-OSX 2.3a1 binary

Robin Dunn robin@alldunn.com
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 10:45:18 -0800

Francois Granger wrote:
> At 09:37 -0800 31/01/2003, in message Re: [Pythonmac-SIG] New
> MacPython-OSX 2.3a1 binary, Robin Dunn wrote:
>
>> Francois Granger wrote:
>>

>>> There is a new IDLE program in the Application/MacPython-2.3 folder.
>>> I doubleclicked it and it launch and quit.
>>>

>> Do you have TclTkAqua installed?
>

> Sorry, no. I am going stp by step so that as not having too much "beta"
> software at the same time. ;-)
>
> But that was just a try. I think that wxPython and Tk are for the same
> purpose. So i'll prefer not add another library. I'll stick to PythonIDE
> wich I am used to and maybe later to PythonCard codeeditor when it will
> work.

That's okay, I wouldn't have it installed either <wink> except people
were asking me to include _tkinter in my Python binary...  I just wanted
to be sure that I didn't leave anything out of the Installer.

--
Robin Dunn
Software Craftsman