[Pythonmac-SIG] New MacPython-OSX 2.3a1 binary

Francois Granger francois.granger@free.fr
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 19:19:22 +0100

At 09:37 -0800 31/01/2003, in message Re: [Pythonmac-SIG] New
MacPython-OSX 2.3a1 binary, Robin Dunn wrote:
>Francois Granger wrote:
>>
>>There is a new IDLE program in the Application/MacPython-2.3
>>folder. I doubleclicked it and it launch and quit.
>>

>Do you have TclTkAqua installed?

Sorry, no. I am going stp by step so that as not having too much
"beta" software at the same time. ;-)

But that was just a try. I think that wxPython and Tk are for the
same purpose. So i'll prefer not add another library. I'll stick to
PythonIDE wich I am used to and maybe later to PythonCard codeeditor
when it will work.

--
Recently using MacOSX.......