[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: Update feature of BuildApplet - does anyone use it?

Russell E Owen owen@astro.washington.edu
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 09:12:21 -0700

>Does anyone use the update feature of BuildApplet? This is the
>feature that you can drop an existing applet (of a previous version
>of Python, for instance) on BuildApplet, and it will convert it to
>the current version of Python.

I never even knew this feature existed. I'm happy to update my
applets by dragging the source (though I wish the source could
optionally be included with the applet, so everything was in one
place and I didn't risk losing the source or guessing wrong which
source file went with which version of the applet).

-- Russell