[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython icons on OSX

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Sun, 06 Jan 2002 00:40:08 +0100

Folks,
on OSX I'm seeing (but not always) that PythonInterpreter picks up the
icon of the IDE in stead of using its own. This seems to be a problem
with the interpreter having multiple BNDL resources (128 for itself,
and 129 and 130 to ease the process of building applets and the IDE),
but I'm not sure I really understand what's going on. If this happens
.py files for creator 'Pyth' type 'TEXT' also pick up the IDE
sourcefile icon in stead of the interpreter sourcefile icon. But files
for which the IDE doesn't have an icon (pyc files, dyamic modules)
keep the interpreter icon.

Does anyone else see this? Anyone has any insights to offer as to why
there seems to be a problem on OSX but on on OS9?
--
- Jack Jansen        <Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com>        http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
- If I can't dance I don't want to be part of your revolution -- Emma Goldman -