[Pythonmac-SIG] batch convert line endings

kevin parks kp87@lycos.com
Fri, 06 Jul 2001 16:32:33 +0900

What are people using to batch convert folders full of text files that may have DOS or UNIX line endings to Mac line endings? I was using Cyclone, but it is a pain in the butt as it prompts for each file and also it does a lot more than convert line endings so it is not really optimized just for that. I would love a little droplet like Drop•BB or Drop RENAME, etc. that i could put on my desk top and then drag and drop the folder on to it and have all the files changed to Mac line endings. Of course, Mac to UNIX aor DOS line endings would be good too! in case you wanted to send a folder of stuff from your MAC to a Windoze or UNIX user.

cheers,
-kp--

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!