[Pythonmac-SIG] Hooks for MPW

Jeff Massung jmassung@magpiesystems.com
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 09:05:16 -0600

On the MPW web site it said that hooks had been made to run Python from
inside the MPW shell... if this is true, I would love it - indead of IDLE,
an someone point me in the proper direction?

Also, if I need to code it myself, any examples would be great ;)

Thanks,
Jeff

 --
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not;
nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not;