[Pythonmac-SIG] Embedding on Mac (recently?)

Paul-Michael Agapow p.agapow@ic.ac.uk
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 17:25:04 +0000

Thanks to all those who replied to my plea on the above topic - I have a
little hacking ahead of me. (Especially as I don't want to get the users to
run Python to run my simulation. Easier for the developers as Just
observes, but not so for the user. I suspect it would only cause more
problems for me in the end.)

Are there are any non-trivial programs with embedded Python about that the
source is available for? I'm interested in the principles (approach) as
much as the practice (syntax), so I can start thinking about how the C++
section should be styled.

Thanks again

p-m

--