[Pythonmac-SIG] diff/patch for MacOS?

Steven D. Majewski sdm7g@virginia.edu
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 19:04:23 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 25 Feb 1999, Just van Rossum wrote:

|There are diff/patch tools for MPW (which also comes with CodeWarrior these
|days). I've only used the diff part so far. The good thing about them is
|that they're the real thing, no reimplementations. Fully compatible with
|unix. You can find them both here:
|
|ftp://sunsite.cnlab-switch.ch/software/platform/macos/src/HTML/MPW_C.html

Cool. If you install Toolserver, you can run the MPW command line apps
from the CodeWarrior IDE. I've only used it with some of the standard
MPW tools, so I don't know if there is anything additional needed
to enable that. ( One of these days we need to do a MPW tool version
of Python so you can use if from CodeWarrior! )

---|  Steven D. Majewski   (804-982-0831)  <sdm7g@Virginia.EDU>  |---
---|  Department of Molecular Physiology and Biological Physics  |---
---|  University of Virginia             Health Sciences Center  |---
---|  P.O. Box 10011            Charlottesville, VA  22906-0011  |---

    Caldera Open Linux: "Powerful and easy to use!" -- Microsoft(*)
     (*) <http://www.pathfinder.com/fortune/1999/03/01/mic.html>