[Pythonmac-SIG] Three Questions ? (again)

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl
Wed, 08 Jul 1998 13:57:08 +0200

> 1. Strange Behaviour with Python 1.5.1 ?
> I've written a little Tkinter-based Interface to maintanance some
> configuration files. Since updating to Python 1.5.1 my Macintosh crashes
> often by using a option menu with error 1 or 2 (dangling pointer). It did
> that never before with the former versions of python. Is this a known bug,
> strange behaviour or should I simple repair my Powerbook?

I think this bug is in Tk, the mactcl mailing list also discusses a very
similar-sounding bug.

I don't have the time to dig into it, but I'll gratefully accept suggestions
(or fixes, preferred:-).
Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl      | ++++ if you agree copy these lines to your sig ++++
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack | see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.htm