[Pythonedu-wg] Text adventure game library

Daniel Pope lord.mauve at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 15:45:11 EDT 2016

Some people at Pycon UK were looking at tooling for writing text adventure
games.

I saw various fragments of code that people were tossing around, and it
inspired me to think about what I'd want if I was writing a game, and what
I might not want. I came up with a much more unopinionated design than what
was being suggested, and courtesy of a few longish flights I've ended up
finishing it to a reasonable standard, documented it and so on.

https://adventurelib.readthedocs.io/

I hope this will be useful to people. I'd appreciate any feedback.