[Pythonedu-wg] Subject: Re: A new, kid-friendly Python editor

Ian Harcombe ian.harcombe at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 20:40:16 CEST 2015

Seems like a good thought to me, fwiw. I like the idea that the editor will
prompt/remind you of your choices but still allow/make you type them
yourself. It should really help them get the right vocab flowing for when
they're let "off the leash" (to continue a metaphor).

Teaching GCSE for the first time this year, and am really starting to
appreciate how useful all of the "Puppy" ideas I'm watching go past will be.

---
Ian Harcombe