[PythonCE] pygame / distutils

Adam Walley adam.walley at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 20:56:42 CEST 2008

Christopher and Jared,

Thank you for your comments. Christopher would you agree about the
sluggishness once pygame is running on a PDA? I suppose I am not too
bothered at the moment. For my purposes just being able to access audio and
drawing to screen would be fine - though I'm sure sooner or later speed will
be needed too.

One additional obstacle I face is some extra fiddling to get the compiling
done on PellesC (I do not own VS and I believe the free version does not
support WinCE compilation).

Anyhow, I will attempt to get something working, and if it gives respectable
results I will report back.

Thanks again for your input.

Adam