[PythonCE] Python within another application

Anthony Tuininga anthony.tuininga at gmail.com
Tue May 17 18:05:45 CEST 2005

Just for your information we are using the current Python 2.3.4
distribution unchanged as an embedded interpreter for a PocketBuilder
application and it is working just fine. We do the same thing for a
few of our PoweBuilder applications on standard Windows machines and
the same code works on both -- both Python and C. The only gotcha for
us was the fact that the WinCE platform is Unicode only and we were
avoiding Unicode on the Win32 platform.... :-)