[PythonCE] Re: Twisted on PPC 2003

James Burkert james.burkert at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 01:26:47 CET 2005

Howdy,

I talked to a python guru where I work, and he gently pointed out that
the "source" is really in python, so a) it doesn't need to be compiled
per se, and b) I could just copy it over and probably get most or all
the functionality I really want.

Now time to see if I can get GTK/Glade...

Thanks for your forbearance and not sending yet another newbie a nasty email! :)